What is a Workshop?
- A series of 60- to 75-minute collaborative experiences
- Each workshop includes at least a 30-minute Class themed to a topic
- The co-facilitator will deepen your understanding of the subject through their unique lens of conversation, music, breathwork, performance, athletic conditioning, etc.
- Create your own on-demand library of Workshops that suit your interests
Why take a Workshop?
- The Class is a practice of embodiment
- The Workshop is intended to use that practice to become more skillful in a particular subject
- Feed your curiosity with digestible introductions to new practices and modalities
- Find a workshop to suit your intention: learn, deepen, play, grow, restore, evolve
- $12 each
- Available on-demand, indefinitely through our Digital Studio
- Available worldwide
- Watch from anywhere on your computer, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Android, AndroidTV, Roku or AmazonFire app
About This Workshop
Genieve Burley, Teacher of The Class.
Clayton Cross, Certified Athletic Therapist at Coast Performance Rehab.
Join Genieve and Clayton for this combination of The Class followed by soothing myofascial release to calm and repair the body mindfully. Learn proper alignment for these restorative movements and take this workshop multiple times to aid in your own post-Class recovery ritual.