What is a Workshop?
- A series of 60- to 75-minute collaborative experiences
- Each workshop includes at least a 30-minute Class themed to a topic
- The co-facilitator will deepen your understanding of the subject through their unique lens of conversation, music, breathwork, performance, athletic conditioning, etc.
- Create your own on-demand library of Workshops that suit your interests
Why take a Workshop?
- The Class is a practice of embodiment
- The Workshop is intended to use that practice to become more skillful in a particular subject
- Feed your curiosity with digestible introductions to new practices and modalities
- Find a workshop to suit your intention: learn, deepen, play, grow, restore, evolve
- $12 each
- Available on-demand, indefinitely through our Digital Studio
- Available worldwide
- Watch from anywhere on your computer, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Android, AndroidTV, Roku or AmazonFire app
About This Workshop
Karla Misjan, Teacher of The Class.
Melanie Bonhomme, Childbirth Educator.
Join Karla and Melanie, both mamas-to-be at the time of filming, for a beautiful conversation about tapping into your intuition during pregnancy. They talk about the “birth of the mother”, how to stay informed and empowered during pregnancy, and learning your body’s limits through movement. Following their conversation, dive into a restorative prenatal Class led by Karla to tap into your body’s innate knowledge.