What is a Workshop?
- A series of 60- to 75-minute collaborative experiences
- Each workshop includes at least a 30-minute Class themed to a topic
- The co-facilitator will deepen your understanding of the subject through their unique lens of conversation, music, breathwork, performance, athletic conditioning, etc.
- Create your own on-demand library of Workshops that suit your interests
Why take a Workshop?
- The Class is a practice of embodiment
- The Workshop is intended to use that practice to become more skillful in a particular subject
- Feed your curiosity with digestible introductions to new practices and modalities
- Find a workshop to suit your intention: learn, deepen, play, grow, restore, evolve
- $12 each
- Available on-demand, indefinitely through our Digital Studio
- Available worldwide
- Watch from anywhere on your computer, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Android, AndroidTV, Roku or AmazonFire app
About This Workshop
Erin Ward, Teacher of The Class.
George Ramsay, Breathwork Facilitator.
Join Erin and George for a collaboration between The Class and Breathwork and a conversation around intimacy with yourself. Breathe into the journey towards getting to know yourself deeper. This is the most lasting intimate relationship you could ever have. Explore what it means to be you, right now.