A four-week self-study digital practice led by The Class founding teachers. Participate at your own pace, from any location.
- Through movement, reflection, and visualization, this four-week, self-study Course will deepen your understanding of how your mind functions: when it’s working for you, when it’s working against you, and how to awaken to a higher level of consciousness.
- There are four modules : Thought, Pattern, Disruption, Practice. Each module is meant to be completed in one sitting, then work with the module and our Integration Exercises for one week to practice your learnings.
- Follow along with every video using The Workbook, which can be printed or paired with your own journal.
Why The Course?
In The Class, we use the body to access the mind.
In The Class Course, we use the work done in The Class as the basis of further exploration.
To create any kind of change (with self, relationships, work, or society), awareness of your thoughts and patterns creates the foundation for a shift to take place.
You’ll learn the tools required to uncover your thoughts, that lead to the patterns that limit your quality of life.
You’ll learn how to disrupt what isn’t supporting you and become more skilled at returning to the present moment.
From there, you will be more capable of attaining the change you desire.
The way forward is inward.
- Weekly videos including The Class led by Taryn, lectures by Natalie, meditations and visualizations by Jaycee
- The Workbook, which can be printed or paired with your own journal
- Weekly integration exercises through expression, reflection, and ritual
- Support and accountability through [email protected]
We want The Course to be available to anyone who would benefit from the work. For every ten people who register at full price, one scholarship will be awarded.
If you or a loved one would benefit from this self-study practice, but lack the means to attend, please apply for a scholarship at www.theclass.com/thecourse.
Be sure to download The Workbook before you begin! You can find The Workbook as the last thumbnail in our video collection.